When speaking about the ultimate dos and don’ts of including mirrors and wall art into a design scheme, we would say that less is more. Be sure not to overdo it! Create contrast – if you have a light coloured wall, use a dark-framed mirror and vice versa. Black steel is a popular trend at the moment if you have a white wall. [read more]
When renovating, Interior Designers bring an artistic vision to a home or place of work, from conceptualising a project to physical creation.
Not only do Interior Designers give good advice to their clients, but they have great relationships with contractors and tradesmen when retaining product layouts, plans and design scheme installations.
- Increase the resale value of a home.
- They know how to communicate effectively with tradesmen and contractors.
- Interior Designers save a lot of time and energy, as well as money with their industry knowledge.
- Trained to see the potential with materials.
- Benefit from Professional Network.
- Your home will end up with beautiful results.