Neutral tones have been known to be used as a background for brighter, contrasting shades. However, in 2021, we will learn which of these colours will be relevant.
- Yellow and cream tones create a brightness to any space. The vanilla tone can enhance a small amount of light and make your space look larger. It is ideal in kitchens, living rooms and bedrooms.
- Mint is another colour that we see becoming more popular in 2021. Where there is mint in a room, it creates a sense of relaxation and moral recovery. This colour would be suitable for bedrooms or bathrooms.
- The vintage look portrays a calm and neutral interior in a room. Many people would like their furniture to tell a story and have their own personality. This is where the colour hazelnut will be introduced in 2021.
- A fresh look is created with a combination of green and grey shades. It also works beautifully as a backdrop for white, mustard, beige and blue furniture.
- Neutral grey is a favourite shade for many, as it goes with almost any shade. A warm-grey will bring calm and relaxation to your space, working well in dining rooms, living rooms or bedrooms.