If you’re working from home during the Covid-19 lockdown, we’ve jotted down a few points that will assist you as an ergonomic guideline:
- Sit upright and avoid slouching.
- Relax your shoulders with your upper arms hanging on either side of your body.
- Keep your elbows at right angles, shoulders back and neck straight.
- Place your feet on a footrest or flat on the floor with your legs parallel on the ground.
- Make sure that your backrest is in an upright position so that the curvature of your back is supported.
- Your thighs should not be constricted by the front edge of your seat.